1, Amalgamated Drive, Unit 1, Amalgamated Drive, Brentford, Middlesex, TW8 9EZ, United Kingdom
Our Mission: Make Home Life Better
The HomesByDesign Group has recently been formed to build on the growing success of its established and primary subsidiary BathroomsByDesign. We’re here to improve people’s homes, health, and wellbeing with beautiful, affordable, and expertly designed solutions for the home.
Executive Assistant - Key Aspects of the Role
To provide full executive support to the CEO and, where required, to wider Senior Management, to help them perform more successfully. To organise and coordinate office/facilities operations and procedures to ensure organisational effectiveness and efficiency.
Working closely with the CEO and the wider Senior team, this wide-ranging role will involve an extensive range of contacts both within and outside the organization.
Location: Hybrid role – H/O Brentford and working from home
Salary: £45-£55k Base Salary, annual and quarterly bonus up to 50% of salary, Employee EMI Scheme (Company is 30% Employee Owned) + numerous other benefits including pension, holiday and ‘PerksByDesign’
A technology led retail business, the ByDesign concept of using our proprietary KADware® (Knowledge Aided Design) Software and Plan2Design Virtual Reality App to serve customers in a unique and streamlined way sets us apart from our competitors. It also gives us the springboard to constantly look to deliver a unique, immersive, and effortless customer experience with our People, Software and Products central to this experience.
Having invested heavily in our ERP system, proprietary CAD software and VR App; it is this technology, our collective passion for home improvement and total dedication to customer service which we believe sets us apart from every other retailer in the world.
Whilst we are currently a retail organisation, our tech infrastructure will enable us to create new business models, expand into new sectors and markets internationally with the same mission firmly in place. The Community Marketplace for Home Improvement is in the works…
Our hope is that one day everyone in the world will have a place they can proudly call home. Everything we do now and in the future will be underpinned by this.
We are always looking for people who are equally ambitious, creative, focused, flexible and who are motivated by big rewards but are willing to work hard, continually improve and dedicate themselves to this long term vision.
Moving into this exciting phase of their growth, HomesByDesign are looking to recruit experienced, self-motivated individuals who are striving to find that next rewarding role. You will have a desire to work with a company that are not only at the forefront of their sector and growing exponentially, but who remain passionate about their core values and providing an exceptional customer experience.
Whether you are currently in role but looking for a move or looking for that next progressive step, HomesByDesign will help you to prosper and grow.
What’s in it for you? In return you will be rewarded not only with a competitive salary, excellent bonus potential, an opportunity to be part of their EMI scheme + benefits but, more importantly, the satisfaction of being an integral part of this progressive company’s growth.
We are looking for an experienced Executive Assistant to join an established, vibrant, and passionate team to provide full executive support to the CEO, and where required, to wider Senior Management. To organise and coordinate office/facilities operations and procedures to ensure organisational effectiveness and efficiency
Working closely with the CEO and the wider Senior team, this wide-ranging role will involve an extensive range of contacts both within and outside the organisation.
- First point of contact for all CEO enquiries, directing them to the relevant departments as required
- Diary and inbox management for CEO as required
- Organise and schedule meetings and prepare materials i.e. PowerPoint presentations, production of meeting minutes/circulation of actions
- Prepare meeting agendas, perform research for meetings, and take minutes/actions during meetings.
- Provide project management support and follow up on outstanding tasks
- Preparation of management/monthly reports
- Organising business travel arrangements for CEO and wider senior team as required
- Working with CEO and wider Senior Management to set out office operations and procedures
- Organising maintenance companies to keep the office clean and safe, ensure all equipment in good working order
- Liaising with third party suppliers
- Support with the workspace set up and induction/onboarding of new hires
- Ensuring all Health and Safety requirements are being met including regular workplace risk assessments
- Maintaining digital and physical document management systems and libraries including any reporting required and high-level documentation, maintaining/updating employee data on the HRIS system
You will have:
- 3 years working in a similar role supporting Executive/Director level
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to produce reports, assign tasks, accept instructions, and handle vendor contracts
- Strong interpersonal skills to interact positively with all employees, colleagues and clients
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to complete a wide variety of tasks
- Project Management skills
- Attention to detail to ensure tasks are completed thoroughly
- Ability to demonstrate you are an excellent team player but able to work independently
- Good knowledge of Health and Safety and GDPR practices
- Strong experience of MS Office including Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint
Measures of Success:
- On time project delivery
- Successfully enabling leadership effectiveness and efficiency
- Effective and efficient management of office facilities - capacity, supplies, H&S, people
- Effective document management control and maintenance