Bathroom Sales & Design Consultant - Brentford
BathroomsByDesign, Brentford Showroom
1, Amalgamated Drive, Westcross Industrial Park, Brentford, Middlesex, TW8 9EZ, United Kingdom
Our mission is to improve people's homes, health and wellbeing with beautiful, expertly designed and affordable bathrooms.
As an award winning multi channel retailer with 3 stores in London, we have big plans for growth across the UK and globally.
Our 3d and VR design technology built in-house is at the core of our strategy. but this will only be possible by continuing to find hard working, ambitious and dedicated people to join our growing team.
Someone who is excited by joining a small but rapidly expanding Company, you will thrive under pressure to do what needs to be done to deliver consistent sales results. You will be confident in building your own pipeline, selling complexed solutions and building lasting customer relationships.
You will also have an interest in architecture, interior design and/or home improvement. You will be tech savvy and have a good understanding of CRM systems and managing your emails. You may have experience in selling bathrooms but if not, you will have the tenacity to do your homework to pick up the industry in lightning quick time and develop your own technical knowledge in addition to the training you will receive.
But most importantly you will be a people person, a team player and someone motivated to be the best you can possibly be.
Location: Brentford Showroom (Find Us)
Salary: £30k per annum plus commission – OTE £50-60k
Job type: Permanent / Full-time
Working Hours: 5 day weekly rota: 8-5pm Monday-Friday, 9-5pm Saturday
Leave Allowance: 22 days rising to 25 based on length of service
• Be the first point of contact for walk in customers and convert into profitable sales
• Develop rapport to understand requirements, style and preference
• Create and develop project designs, assisting in visualising concepts utilising our cutting edge 3D and VR technologies
• Collect customer feedback, drive social media reviews and continually undertake market research for individual and company performance improvement
• Ensure showroom presentation is reflective of the high quality and standards of our product range and design
• Answer all web calls and convert into single or multi-channel sales
• Work in collaboration with the customer service team to understand and pro-actively improve any issues relating to after sale customer experience to drive improvements in our end to end process.
What Good looks like:
• Hitting personal sales GP and margin targets
• An impeccable Customer Satisfaction Score
• A self sufficient Sales Pipeline
• A well organised CRM board with up to date actions
• Error free designs and orders
• Clean email inbox with all enquiries professionally responded to in double quick time
• A team player reputation and praise from other departments
Rewards & Benefits:
• Commission of up to 15% of Sales GP
• Quarterly and annual bonuses for hitting key metrics
• EMI Share Scheme
• Ongoing learning and development
• Scope for career progression
• Pension Scheme
• Simply Health Plan
• Gym Membership or fitness credits
• Early finish Fridays
• Proven track record of generating leads and converting into sales within a showroom environment
• Problem solver with ability to deliver alternative, innovative and customer focused solutions
• Excellent sales and negotiation skills & customer service
• Full of initiative, enthusiasm, “can do” attitude and passion for our product range
• Outstanding communicator (written and verbal)
• Professional appearance
• Strong time management and organisation skills
• Good understanding of the KBB trade and retail industries, particularly within bathroom or interior design, installation and related fields would be highly desirable.
Ready to Apply?
Click on the link below to apply for this role, upload your CV and cover letter/note. Please include an explanation of why your experience is specifically relevant to this role at BathroomsByDesign, how you will succeed and why you think your next career move should be to join our team.